Discover Catholic Schools Week 2012
- Sunday, November 11 – Show your support for STS! Wear your uniform to church. Go to Guapos in Fair Lakes to join friends for an STS Spirit Day! Guapos is donating 15% of sales to our school!
- Monday, November 12 – Class Color Day. Students may wear their class colors proudly. Dress from head to toe in you class’ color!
Preschool – Color of your homeroom – Green Sailboats, Yellow Bunnies, Blue Sailboats, Red Sailboats
Kindergarten – Red
Ist Grade – Orange
2nd Grade – Blue
3rd Grade – White
4th Grade – Silver/Gray
5th Grade – Gold/Yellow
6th Grade – Green
7th Grade – Purple
8th Grade – Black
- Tuesday, November 13 – St. Timothy Students Show American Pride. Students may wear red, white and blue shirts with jeans. We are requesting that students bring in $1 or any donation for the Diocese of Trenton’s Hurricane Sandy Fund to help families and Catholic schools affected by the storm. Also, the Student Council will also have a popcorn sale for the same cause at all lunches. Peanut-free-oil popcorn will be sold for 50 cents.
- Wednesday, November 14 – Wacky Wednesday. St. Timothy students may dress in the wackiest outfits they can put together (appropriate attire only) to show that they are “crazy” about their school.
- Thursday, November 15 – Dress in STS Spirit Wear, sweats or come dressed as your favorite Superhero for a Day. St. Timothy students show that even they can be super heroes as they wear capes and other super hero attire, and bring in $1 for Father Thomas’ school district in India. Our visiting priest needs donations to help buy supplies for the many poor children who attend his school. Please show your super powers and help children in need. We will also participate in the Race for Education this afternoon, so please wear comfortable shoes or sneakers.
- Friday, November 16 – Wear Your Finest to Our Weekly Mass. St. Timothy students should dress up in their best church attire for our Friday Mass. After Mass, they will work with their prayer partners to complete a “What I love about my Catholic school” writing exercise. The best will be displayed on the front bulletin board.
Thanks for your support!